Firefly Mountain is perfect for all walks of life. The community includes both full time residents as well as those who have mountain vacation homes. There is plenty to do for the many families, empty nesters, kids, grandkids, working professionals, and young adults that call Firefly home.
Firefly is perfect for families of all ages with a grand lodge, fishing pond, scenic hiking trails, and much more.
- Community lodge for events and hosting
- Newly expanded fishing pond
- Private Wana Luna waterfall park and trail
- Hiking trails throughout the community
- Frisbee golf course
- Gated community with guest and delivery access
- Animal sightings from the safety of your porch
- Internet and phone service accessible
Tucked away in Pisgah National Forest, Firefly is perfect for those that want a little quiet time while still close enough to surrounding attractions and conveniences.